Sunday, January 13, 2019

during the construction of this verse

during the
construction of
this verse...
+++++++++++++

No feelings
were
Hurt during
the
Construction
of
This verse.

Just kidding!

Everyone
cried
Themselves to
Death.

(Then Laughed
Ironically 
from
Their Hearse.)

+

I've come
a
long way

(from
Nowhere)

to
get back to
The
Somewhere

I
was
at.

Where
Your Smile
Remained

My
Yesterday.

and
i wasn't madder
than
a fucking
Hatter!

(without his
sanity-hat.)

+

shit...

just Look
away

love,

before its too
late!

these robots
aren't so great
at hugs,

and
destroy the
Humans

They create!!

(because our
blood to them
is drugs.)

+

No souls were
lost during the
construction of
this verse;

just kidding...
Mine Was!!!


(but i only
cry now from
my hearse.)

j.stephen.h.

(with a bit of
help from my
imaginary frienemies.)








No comments:

Post a Comment